How to discipline your child.
Ohh well,this is not actually a blog where I narrate steps in disciplining a child. I would just like to narrate my experiences.
My baby's just one and a half year old but she's already showing signs of stubbornness and stupidity. Stubborn because she wouldn't give in to our coaxing her to eat, she likes to scatter all the things we put in order(although babies are really like that but all the time?),refuses to wear clothes if she doesn't like them and all other stuff. She's stupid because whenever she gets angry,she bangs her head on anything or she spanks herself. I couldn't help myself at times so I spank her on her behind or her
palm. I know she's still small but what can I do? Most of the time though or all the time, I regret doing so because it doesn't only make me guilty,it hurts me too. We try
all possible solutions so as not to spank her but to no avail. I wonder, are the other
babies like her too? (Oh well, maybe because our flatmate's kid is thrice her attitude.
She's even more than that!!!)
My baby's just one and a half year old but she's already showing signs of stubbornness and stupidity. Stubborn because she wouldn't give in to our coaxing her to eat, she likes to scatter all the things we put in order(although babies are really like that but all the time?),refuses to wear clothes if she doesn't like them and all other stuff. She's stupid because whenever she gets angry,she bangs her head on anything or she spanks herself. I couldn't help myself at times so I spank her on her behind or her
palm. I know she's still small but what can I do? Most of the time though or all the time, I regret doing so because it doesn't only make me guilty,it hurts me too. We try
all possible solutions so as not to spank her but to no avail. I wonder, are the other
babies like her too? (Oh well, maybe because our flatmate's kid is thrice her attitude.
She's even more than that!!!)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home